The annual Art All Night festival celebrates the visual and performing arts, showcasing the diverse talents of the city’s creative community. Public and private spaces along Wisconsin Avenue in Tenleytown transform into pop-up galleries and performance stages for an evening of art in all its forms. And the best part? It’s all FREE!
Last year, nearly 13,000 festival attendees enjoyed exhibits, performances, and interactive art experiences in Tenleytown. And this year promises to be even bigger, better, and more diverse with 200+ artists and performers featured at 19 venues. Highlights include:
- The Art of a Woman: celebrating women makers and creators and the depiction of the feminine in diverse art forms.
- Art in DC/DC in Art: a vibrant, eclectic curation – just like the arts in DC – featuring depictions of the District in art and select artists who have shaped the local arts scene in a variety of ways.
- Outdoor silent disco brought to you by Hushed, Inc. – The Silent Experience. Come dance the night away ’til midnight.
- An art market with jewelry, textiles, pottery, ceramics, and more.
- A pop-up comedy club featuring up and coming DC comedians. Stand-up sets are interspersed with comedic games and audience participation – prepare to laugh ‘til your sides split.
- Timeslips Story Space, where you will be welcomed to join facilitated group storytelling that is open to joyful, playful, fun, imaginative engagement.
- A bluegrass showcase, featuring Nashville recording artists.
- Plus more than a dozen other live bands and musical acts.
Join us for art, music, dance, theater, and more! There’s something for art lovers of all ages and backgrounds to enjoy in Tenleytown.